Monday, August 15, 2016

Look To The Hills From Whence Cometh Our Help

Righteously Dividing The Enemy                                                      
www.persecutionblog.com

Prophecy Links

     -Seen to be visited upon by the Angel Gabriel, 05/15/2004, he seem to be forewarning how the fulfillment of all things is upon mankind, as so was something mention about a seventh angel, see Rev. 11,

     -Seen to be looking into a dream, whereas I look, as to look into text messages, whereas I'm repeatedly reading and I quote, "Jesus is coming, Jesus is on the way," 02/17/2015

    Look in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, no, it's the stone made without hands www.thefourthofthegodhead15.blogspot.com

       -"Ok, ok I see, but the only thing that concern me, is with all these many protest, themselves becoming all the more these distractions, trying to get back at mankind's forever enemy, you're learning how to live with insead of dealing with mankind greatest thievery, you see, lets say half of this world is ruled by him, Satan and you, you have an immortal life to get yourselves to, and hi sis why he, stays in the way, and I do mean stay there, spiritually, religiously, socially, mentally. and by social media, he has a million ways to get to you, so how will any manner of protest, defeat him. Then God, He only listens to the heart of Jesus that is by his shed blood suppose to be inside you, this holy temple, so how do you get the heart of Jesus inside you, you ask Him, Jesus to come into you and replaced the corrupt heart you was designed by your mother's womb, then momentarily you begin to take on Jesus' characteristics, Satan is instantly defeated, self and self seeking, now you are one which know and comprehend satan clearly, even demons, and the rebellious man who worship them, then are you no longer deceived, you're now a daily blessed work of Holy Spirits. In me you might have peace, Jesus told the disciples, in the world you shall have tribulation, but be of good, cheer, as to say, don't fret, I have overcome the world.  This mean the more we grow in our faith of Christ, the more this world ceases to plague us with it temporary measures, it is defeated, even it's greatest deceiver, Satan, and the fallen angels, and demons, he marshell, the more you put on Christ Jesus, the limit their attacks against you and the more you fill up with nknowing and speaking his words, man will hate you, bu only to avoid you as well, the truth that to be seeping right out of you, it will at times feel as though you're alone, but now, the entire heavenly host of thousands upon thousands have all been assigned to you, to us, one or another, according to Christ Cross, choosing now to do all our suffering and dying in Him unto death and ascension, made us his, their royal priesthood. Like the American Dream, taking a curse and a god's allowance only made it an extraordinary curse, impossible, to persuade people of it's original corrupt self, wake up. This is what scripture, mean when it describes a wolf, which is in sheep clothing, meaning it, the beast has persuaded people it's something that it's not, like a light that is actually dark, dark as in wickedness, evil, even that which is delusional. No! Hell NO! This is not a joke, yes I have a gun aimed at my head, it's loaded and I will pull this rigger,  ___please, please everybody, he is not threatening you, please be calm, ok!" With some thinking it was a joke, even a simulation of some sort, truly this couldn't be really happening, they all like Dresrek Allum lately, this threaten, "Nor is he threatening me, he is only threatening himself, please, please be calm. "You my friend, you pull that trigger, please people, please be calm, yes, you pulled that trigger, you splatter your blood and guts all over us. With your house gone, you send your temporal flesh back to the worms and dirt, your spirit returns back to God who gave it, and your soul, your actuality, reality all intact it, meaning man you linger in, right now, until a thousand years doing Christ millennium, and after that the great hite throne judgement, whereas you'r tossed into a lake with burns with fire, forever, and that is all written here," as a clever one raising a bible into plain sight, were those involved, yet showing themselves most terrified, this fright, "and you Mr. Righteous, you believe all of that? I believe it and by the Cross, the holy spirit I live it, you don't recognize me do you?" As a mad man yet having a loaded pistil to his head, one that could easily discharge, blowing his brains right out. You see I was one of them, one of the gang that, that, as on showing himself emotional along stammering word, but was clear what he was trying to say, he was involved in the vicious rape against Collin Hain. Well friend as I said, I've forgiven all of that, even forgotten, so I couldn't recognize you if I tried, all I see is one pending to be a friend, a friend, with a loaded weapon at you? How many here believe I look like a friend, how many believe what this fool is teaching, even his wife, no matter how stunning she is? Come on, come on, it's not like I'm shoot you, these bullets are only for me. how many of you believe Mr Righteous? You see, only a few actually believe in you, in that so called bible of yours, truth, OK, those whose hands are raised, can get out of here, like now, really fast before I change my mind. So preacher boy all is forgiven you say, like that Jesus person I guess, what if I shoot you instead? You won't, you just said those bullets are for you, Jesus, whatever your name is want you to die, he evven designed a death, most blessed just for you, only not as or while you're committing a crimes and trangressions against him, there's nothing He can do for you then.  Remember those two thieves dying on either said of Jesus, only one was blessed to arrive God's paradise just as Jesus, the only one didn't simply because, he didn't believe Jesus. It's Christopher Michael, my name, well, will you Christopher Michael put that killing tool away, killing tool you say? Yes, that what it is, that's what it meant to do, right? Please put it away from us, but especially away from yourself, what does matter if I kill myself? You kill us like that blessed thief we ascend to Jesus, you kill yourself, one day you wake up in hell, only our all out purpose Christopher Michael. I love that name by the way, don't know what my mom was thinking, still it is that you serve God with every ounce of your blood and die His Heir.  Now please, put it away, you wouldn't be here and we wouldn't be having this conversation if you wanted to die like this, separated from Christ. Everybody, calm, calm, that's just the police making sure we're safe, come on Chris, just lay it down, and I'll the police in, you're spend a few nights in lockup and find me, us once you're released, how does that sound? No! Terrifyingly placing the gun again to his head, spinning them into screaming panic all around, as one not wanting to backed out as though he's sacred, especially with so many looking at him. Please Chris, we all hear your cries for help, don't do this, don't do this to you, to your loved ones and friends, don't do it to Christ, it's like spitting on His Cross, the One He suffered to create and show you the way out of all of this, it's him, it's putting on Jesus, His Spirit, becoming this holy temple now destined for heaven for all time. Ok, ok, I can't hear no more," with the weapon dangling like so, as one throwing up his hands up, thinking he'd not actually threaten anyone, but still, this was bad. "Whose in charge here? Me, ah, Collin Hain, I would like to say, none of us where actually threaten, perhaps so, but wielding a loaded gun in a public place is a felony, even aggravated assault, just know, he only threaten himself, well if you Mr. Hain would like to come down and make a statement, that's for any of you here, thanks officer, may I ask how old are you? Ah twenty-one, this is my wife, ah Andre, and what kind of class is this? Not so much a class but a meeting, ah we where discussing, ah biblical things, ah I see, and he pulled a gun? Well he put a gun to his head, threaten to pull the trigger, and you talked him out of it? Yes I figure that's why he did it here, so someone would, could, ah talk him out of it, hum, I guess so, well give us a few more minutes here and we're out of your way.  So did you, did you recognize him? I did, I Andre recognized him instantly, but not like that, I was glad to see him here, meaning he was looking to be helped, right? One less suicide, even murder suicide to read about in the papers tomorrow, huh? Yes," as enduring a delicate smooch of his to her lovely, perfume temple, were they as they all were making ready for departing, giving their names, showing their ID's. I just hope they're not that hard on him, that dearest husband is what righteous prayer is for.  Now what's for dinner? Our favorite restaurant is close by, I never thought Andre you would ask, why is it so hard to persuade people against suicide, even murder suicide? I don't think honey it's because it's victims is to actually use it to make a final statement, but to finally stop the nightmarish pain, the agony and anguish, Jesus knew this, it's why on the cross Hain laid even the chastisement of our peace, it's why He instructed us, to bring it all this world's troubles to Him, mankind's Ultimate Endurance, we turn instead to man where all is vanity, all sown to mountainous, deadly additions, the ending of human life being one of them. We have our own problems, those learning set our treasures in heaven, has taught us to rest them all past, present, and future our faith in Jesus. So you're saying people will do this despite the bible assurance light, revelation has com? And admonishing them Hain to take His easy Yoke instead upon the, so yes, just like sin, some people just don't won't Jesus solving anything for them. They even feel foolish looking to Him, so rejecting Him becomes a form of prestigious freedom, if that make sense, only Andre it can't make sense, especially suicide, don't you Hain it's just of the many consequences suffered rejecting Christ. I was born blind, and without Christ, I still am, blind, veils of illusions, darken mirrors, philosophies quite twilight, all the perilous paths of stumbling, of keeping them from him, Jesus, That remind me, shouldn't we pray with him, before he leave, no time is promised, the rapture could happen, excuse me officer, may we pray with him, he's disarmed, not a threat, please, so we can rest tonight, Ok, Ok, but make it quick, discreet, I don't need to hear it, if you know what I mean, ah not the prayer, but a fussing captain, so yeah go, do your thang, " awake, be aware, as God Himself, Apb, The RAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment